OF FRIENDS OF MARWARI / KATHIAWARI HORSE
1. The name of the organisation is ‘Friends of Marwari / Kathiawari Horse’.
2. The above organisation is affiliated to and recognised by the Indigenous Horse
Society of India and will represent the same as its chapter.
3. The office of the Chapter will be situated at -----------------
4. The objects for which the chapter is established are as follows:
a) To help in preservation and conservation of the Marwari and Kathiawari horses of India.
b) To improve the standard of breeding.
c) To help promote, facilitate knowledge on breeding, stable management, veterinary care and training.
d) To help in bringing awareness among breeders and owners about the care of horses and to prevent cruelty of any sort in regard to its work and equipment.
e) To organise events, shows and exhibition to promote the breed.
f) To work towards international recognition of the breed.
g) To coordinate with other such clubs, societies and organisations working for the promotion and betterment of the breed.
h) To maintain the registration scheme and stud book entries of horses in collaboration with the IHSI.
i) To coordinate with the Government in regard to import policy and other allied activities for Marwari / Kathiawari horses.
j) To do all such other things as may be necessary for or incidental or conducive to the aims and objects of the Chapter or allied there to.
5. The Chapter will enrol members as defined below :
a) Founder Member
b) Life Member
c) Individual Yearly Member
d) Institution / Corporate / Company Member
e) Honorary Member
6. The Membership fee will be payable as under:
a) Founder Member : UK £50
b) Life Member : UK £100
c) Individual Yearly Member: UK £25
d) Institution /Corporate / Company Member: UK£500 ( for 3 years)
7. Each member will have one voting right.
8. Honorary members will have no voting right.
9. A member in error of subscription on 1st day of January in any year will have no voting right.
10. The Members will elect a Managing Committee once in every three years.
11. The Managing Committee will comprise of:
12. In addition to the above the Managing Committee may appoint an Assistant Secretary, this post may include an honorarium.
13. The Managing Committee may in its discretion either admit or reject any candidate for membership of the chapter and shall not be bound to give reasons for any such rejection.
14. The financial year of the chapter will be 1st January to 31st December.
15. One meeting of the Managing Committee will be held in person every year.
16. The General body will meet once in a year.
17. The meeting will be called by the President, for which notice will be issued by the Secretary.
18. The accounts of the Chapter will be audited every year and maintained by the Treasurer.
19. The Secretary will maintain the office and all records of the Chapter.
20. Any amendments, additions or alterations in the Constitution or Rules and Regulations will be done at an Annual General Meeting by 2/3rd majority of the total membership attending.
21. The income and property of the Chapter when so ever derived shall be applied solely towards the promotion of the objects of the chapter as set forth in this Constitution.
22. In the event of the Chapter being dissolved, all proceeds shall be donated to the Indigenous Horse Society of India